|Goemon Ishikawa XIII|
Goemon Ishikawa XIII
Legendary Street Fighter Wild Card (100 XP)
Though trained in the arts of the ninja by either the Iga or Fuma ninja clans, Goemon prefers to live his life as an anachronistic samurai, practicing Zen meditation and training in the art of battōjutsu.
Goemon Ishikawa XIII originally met Lupin III when the latter attempted to steal the formula for the alchemical steel that gives Goemon’s sword the strength to cut any object; after several unsuccessful attempts to kill each other, the two bonded and became allies. Goemon feels a genuine kinship with Daisuke Jigen, a friendship stronger than his often opportunistic alliance with Lupin. He harbors a secret, reluctant crush for Fujiko Mine – indeed, his self-imposed asceticism makes him an easy mark for any pretty woman – but that doesn’t mean he’s above taking a peep at her when the opportunity allows. He counts Inspector Koichi Zenigata as a worthy opponent, but has no strong feelings for him aside from that.
Relationships (see One Big Happy Family)
- Lupin III gains no additional bonus when Goemon gives him a Benny
- Jigen gets a +2 bonus on the reroll when Goemon gives him a Benny
- Fujiko gets a +2 bonus on the reroll when Goemon gives her a Benny
- Zenigata gains no additional bonus when Goemon gives him a Benny
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d12+2, Healing d8, Knowledge (Japanese Folk Medicine) d8, Knowledge (Occult) d8, Intimidation d8, Notice d8, Stealth d8, Streetwise d6, Swimming d8, Throwing d8
Charisma: +0; Pace: 6; Parry: 9; Toughness: 10
Gear: the katana known as Ryusei (流星,) and Zantetsuken (斬鉄剣) (str+d6+2; AP 2), kimono and hakama, kiseru-style pipe, red fundoshi loincloth, sugegasa hat.
Hindrances: Code of Honor [Major], Quirk [Minor; insists on traditional Japanese food and drink], Vengeful [Minor], Wanted [Minor], Weakness [Minor; -4 to resist Tests of Will and Tricks by women]
Edges: Arcane Background: Super Powers, Danger Sense, First Strike/Improved First Strike, Level Headed, Martial Artist, Quick, Quick Draw, Trademark Weapon/Improved Trademark Weapon
- Attack, Melee (zantetsuken) (9): +2d6 damage (4), Focus (+3), Heavy Weapon (
+1),Multiple Attacks (+2), Stackable (+2), Device (-2)
- Deflection (bullet-cutting) (8): -8 to hit (8), Protector (+2), Device (-2)
- Super Edge (4): Sweep (2), Improved Sweep (2)
- Super Skill (10): +1 tealth, +2 Fighting, +3 Knowledge (Japanese Folk Medicine) & Knowledge (Occult)
- Toughness (plot armor) (4)