Happy October!



Ok, this is going to be a challenging month.  I'm working on a tight deadline for some stuff for Savage Insider, I need to find some ways to help promote the Steamscapes: Asia Kickstarter, I've got to help out on this thing I'm doing with some other bloggers, and I've got to make some big ol' financial decisions regarding The King is Dead (which could  potentially help the Steamscapes situation).  Plus, I want to get a game going of TKID with my gaming group, Robin has a wine journalism article she needs my help doing research for (somebody has to drive while the other person's drinking port), and I'd just like to get some Halloween-related posts up.  Oh, and I want to compile some of my old posts into handy PDFs!

And celebrate our birthdays, too.  And work for a living...

It's going to be a scary month!


Comments

Popular Posts