Legendary Street Fighter Wild Card (100 XP)
Either a Japanese-American expatriate or an Americanophile Japanese citizen intimately familiar with the USA, Jigen may be the most accurate marksman in the world – capable of shooting another gunman’s bullet out of the air after a 0.3 second quick-draw..
The earliest accounts of Daisuke Jigen make him an operative of the Lupin criminal empire under Lupin III’s father, perhaps even assigned to “activate” the younger Lupin once the Lupin organization was endangered; later recollections by Lupin III and Jigen indicate they instead met and bonded on a job. Regardless, Jigen has been Lupin III’s right-hand man since early in the master thief’s career.
Jigen is practical and cooperative, content with his role as second banana. He enjoys the friendship of Goemon Ishikawa XIII and respects Inspector Zenigata’s tenacity. The only person frequently in his orbit that he dislikes is Fujiko Mine, seeing her only as a conniving backstabber – but then, Daisuke Jigen’s string of tragic romances give him a biased view toward women in general.
Relationships (see One Big Happy Family)
- Lupin III gets a +2 bonus on the reroll when Jigen gives him a Benny
- Goemon gets a +1 bonus on the reroll when Jigen gives him a Benny
- Fujiko gets a -2 penalty on the reroll when Goemon gives her a Benny
- Zenigata gets a +1 bonus on the reroll when Goemon gives him a Benny
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Boating d6, Climbing d4, Driving d10, Fighting d10, Gambling d6, Intimidation d6, Notice d10, Piloting d6, Shooting d12+2, Stealth d8, Streetwise d6, Swimming d4, Taunt d6
Charisma: +0; Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 10
Gear: Smith & Wesson Model 19 Combat Revolver, broad-brimmed fedora, rumpled dark suit.
Hindrances: Delusional [Major; dislikes and distrusts most women], Loyal [Minor], Selfish Jerk [Minor; 2 fewer points in his Benny-sharing pool], Vengeful [Minor], Wanted [Minor]
Edges: Ace, Arcane Background: Super Powers, Danger Sense, Level Headed/Improved Level Headed, Marksman, Quick Draw, The Best There Is, Trademark Weapon/Improved Trademark Weapon
- Attack, Ranged (Smith & Wesson Model 19 combat revolver) (13): 3d10 damage (4), Enhanced Damage (+4), Focus (+3), Heavy Weapon (+1), Rate of Fire (+3), Device (-2)
- Super Edge (8): Dodge/Improved Dodge (4), Rock and Roll (2), Steady Hands (2)
- Super Skill (10): +1 Boating, Climbing, Driving, Fighting, Notice, Piloting, Stealth, and Swimming; +2 Shooting
- Toughness (plot armor) (4)