Gamer ADD attack

I really, really like saber-toothed cats.

Mammoths on a pyramid!

A big wine thing this weekend took Robin and me out to College Station, TX.  While there, we visited the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History and now I want to write/run a setting like the beautifully craptastic movie 10,000 BC with saber-toothed tigers and giant sloths and hyper-advanced Lemurians and Muvians and ridiculous junk like that.  Dammit.

Then, on the hotel room cable TV the next morning, I caught part of Disney's The Little Mermaid which reminded me of the Dynamite comic Damsels which reminded me of a vague notion I had a while back about doing a deliberately Princess Bride-ish Hollywood swashbuckler setting which then combined into an idea for a fairytale swashbuckler setting (like Lace and Steel, but with fewer centaurs) and now I want to write/run that too.  Double dammit.

I have never actually read Damsels.

The pernicious influence of The Princess Bride!


 

Comments

Popular Posts