My RPG Person Profile

RPG Person Profile


I'm currently running (at home): A duet playtest of my Savage Worlds setting The King is Dead.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: Play, moi?  I’m always a GM, never a player.

I'm currently running (online): Nothing, but I plan on upgrading our online capabilities around Xmastime; I hope to be able to join or start an online game next year.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include:See the previous answer.

I would especially like to play/run: 50 Fathoms, The Savage World of Solomon Kane, or Kindred of the East (yes, the clunky Old World of Darkness game) 

...but would also try: FATE Accelerated Edition, something kaiju-related, or being a player in somebody else’s Forgotten Realms campaign.

I live in: San Antonio, Texas.

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Pirates of the Spanish Main RPG, the original Forgotten Realms gray box, and Kitsunemori.

2 or 3 novels I like: The Swords of Lankhmar by Fritz Leiber and Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase.

2 or 3 movies I like: Brotherhood of the Wolf, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, and Scott Pilgrim Vs the World.

Best place to find me on-line: On G+ or via the blog.

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: Got tricorn hats or Waterdeep in it.

I really do not want to hear about: your misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, or conservative values – but I’ll agree not to talk about politics either if you treat my wife as a fellow player worthy of your respect.

I think dead orc babies are: one of the really big problems with Gygaxian naturalism.

Games I'm in are like: Gore Verbinski movies.

Free RPG Content I made is available right here at this blog.

You can buy RPG stuff I made here: IN MY DREAMS! 


I talk about RPGs: mainly in the Savage Worlds Google+ community, since I kinda hate forums.

Comments

Popular Posts