Savage Insider V3I2: Uprising

The latest issue of +Savage Insider  is out!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/153466/Savage-Insider-V3I2-Uprising?affiliate_id=45366

My conribution this time is "The Super-Power Toy Box: Beyond Capes and Tights," a frequently comedic article highlighting how the Savage Worlds Super Powers Companion can be used to emulate other genres besides superheroes. I discuss three toylines genres dear to the hearts of '80s kids -- G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero military spy-fi, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe swords and super-sorcery, and Transformers transforming robots -- with a few notes on other toylines genres. There's also vehicle, a new power that addresses a huge gap in the SPC rules.
 
I was planning on doing some blog posts this week expanding the knock-off settings implied in my discussions of the genres, but GenCon is next week and I'm a bit swamped. I'll get to them after getting back from the convention.
 
I'd normally link to my own affiliate store at DriveThruRPG, but I'm feeling extra grateful to +Vickey Beaver and +Obatron Productions for indulging me in (and paying me for) this article, so here's the link through their store: Savage Insider, V3I2.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to check it out!

    By the by, I'll be at Gen Con too--maybe we'll bump into each other!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts