See Savage Rifts® X Fairy Tail: Madōshi for more details about Lucy's M.A.R.S. package, magic, and Edges.
Heroic Wild Card Human Madōshi (70 XP)
From the Fairy Tail Wiki:
Lucy takes exceptional pride in her appearance and is very confident in her sex appeal, often exuding a certain amount of vanity. Despite this superficial attitude, she is a clever, kind, and genuinely caring person. Lucy is passionate for literature and is in the process of writing her own novel about her adventures with Fairy Tail although she does not like telling anyone about it. Aside from her interest in writing and reading prose, she also likes shopping, cooking, and assertive men. Her favorite colors are blue and pink. She is a member of the Heartfilia family, once one of the wealthiest and most influential conglomerate families in the country of Fiore. However, due to her estranged relationship with her father and the death of her mother, she left home to follow her own path, which displays an ambition for independence.
Lucy is very kind to her Celestial Spirits and refuses to utilize them as shields or think of them as such. She fights alongside her Spirits and treats them as friends, unlike several other Celestial Spirit Mages, who view them as mere tools and objects. Lucy cares greatly for her Spirits and will also go to great lengths to give them happiness, even at the cost of her life. Despite technically being an owner of the Spirits, she refuses to be addressed as such and instead prefers to be called their friend. Although, Lucy is, in most cases, cowardly and easily frightened, she has no problems with fighting and would happily stand up to danger, even if she ends up getting hurt, for her friends and guild. While her powers are normally not as overwhelming as her teammates, Lucy has proven to be a capable combatant herself, often using her cleverness to her advantage, and thinking outside the box during battle. She has eventually inherited Natsu's stubbornness and refusal to give up, even when the odds are against her.
Lucy usually freaks out at her guildmate's antics. Unlike most of her friends, she does not get very excited about fighting and is not quick to resort to violence as the solution. However, she does admit that being around her guildmates is really fun. Being a Celestial Mage, Lucy always keeps her promises. She gives her all for the sake of her guild and friends.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d6, Investigation d8, Knowledge (Arcana) d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d6, Spellcasting d10, Stealth d6, Taunt d6
Charisma: +2; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7
Gear: celestial spirit keys, fleuve d'étoiles (a magical whip with a lash made of water with unnatural cohesive properties, acting as a flexible solid despite its liquid state; Str+d4+4; Mega Damage; +2 to hit; no Parry penalty; Reach +2; target suffers a -2 to Parry until their next action instead of an extra die of damage on a raise; if an overhanging beam or similar projection is available, Lucy may use the fleuve d'étoiles to swing up to 12" and gain a +2 to hit and damage on a fighting attack at the end of the swing), gale-force reading glasses (Investigation +2; allows for speed-reading of documents), several changes of clothing.
Hindrances: Heroic [Major], Loyal [Minor], Stubborn [Minor]
Edges: Arcane Background (Magic), Attractive, Battle Hardened, Common Bond, Connections (Fairy Tail), Master of Magic, Power Points (x 4), Rapid Recharge/Improved Rapid Recharge/Exceptional Rapid Recharge, Second Origin, Trapping Specialist (celestial spirit magic)
- PPE: 60
- Powers: As a celestial wizard, all of Lucy’s powers are tied to specific celestial spirits who must be summoned and utilize the powers on her behalf. These contracts are tied to the gold and silver keys Lucy carries; without her keys in her possession, Lucy cannot summon spirits (though they have been known to manifest without summoning simply out of friendship and love). Lucy has contracts with the following spirits:
- Aquarius (Greater Ally) – pummel/greater pummel
- Aries (Greater Ally) – entangle/greater entangle
- Cancer (Greater Ally) – damage field/exalted damage field
- Capricorn (Greater Ally) – warrior’s gift/greater warrior’s gift
- Crux (Lesser Ally) – divination/communion
- Gemini (Greater Ally) – summon ally/force manipulation (Lucy gains a +2 bonus to use Gemini for the mirror self aspect of summon ally; using force manipulation allows Lucy to summon additional celestial spirits)
- Horologium (Lesser Ally) – armor/greater armor and environmental protection/life support
- Leo (Greater Ally) – burst/greater burst
- Lyra (Lesser Ally) – succor/mass succor
- Plue, a Nikora or Canis Minor spirit (Lesser Ally) – confusion/greater confusion
- Pyxis (Lesser Ally) – boost trait/greater boost trait (Survival only; Pyxis does not cost the +3 PPE of a typical Lesser Ally)
- Sagittarius (Greater Ally) – bolt/onslaught
- Scorpio (Greater Ally) – havoc/greater havoc
- Taurus (Greater Ally) – smite/greater smite
- Virgo (Greater Ally) – burrow/greater burrow and teleport/greater teleport (Virgo’s use of teleport still has a burrowing trapping, but the holes connecting two locations can pass through any solid matter)