Deadline accomplished!

No, it doesn't actually have anything to do with Strider Hiryu.

Okay, it took a little longer than I wanted it to, but I got sick and it couldn't be helped.

Strider -- the adventure module I promised backers of Steamscapes: Asia -- is finished. I just e-mailed it to Eric Simon, so that gives him a week to get it formatted. I certainly hope he's not trying to do anything too fancy with it...

This now means that I have to start working on completing the Japan section of the book, but I should be able to work at a more relaxed pace. Which will be good for my health... And the blog... And The King is Dead.

Hooray!

(And, yeah, module.  It's like 11,000 words.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Rifts® X Fairy Tail: Devil Slayers and God Slayers

fiction in progress