Hello, RPG Blog Alliance!

My thanks to the RPG Blog Alliance for making signing up so amazingly simple and quick.  Like my friend Black Vulmea, I submitted an application to the RPG Bloggers Network and -- like him -- I've never heard back.  Hell, I submitted my application back in April and I never heard back!   Not so with the RPG Blog Alliance, which updated my entry so fast I didn't even realize it was complete until several days later (sorry for taking this long to put up the link and picture).  I've already noticed an improvement in hits (non-Savage Worlds posts like my Star Wars and Disney post never get that many hits).  Thanks and thanks again!

(Now I just need to figure out how to change my picture on the RPGBA site...) 

Comments

  1. Welcome to our happy alliance! Look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts