The King is Dead

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello, RPG Blog Alliance!

My thanks to the RPG Blog Alliance for making signing up so amazingly simple and quick.  Like my friend Black Vulmea, I submitted an application to the RPG Bloggers Network and -- like him -- I've never heard back.  Hell, I submitted my application back in April and I never heard back!   Not so with the RPG Blog Alliance, which updated my entry so fast I didn't even realize it was complete until several days later (sorry for taking this long to put up the link and picture).  I've already noticed an improvement in hits (non-Savage Worlds posts like my Star Wars and Disney post never get that many hits).  Thanks and thanks again!

(Now I just need to figure out how to change my picture on the RPGBA site...) 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our happy alliance! Look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete